Giant Bomb

08 August 2007

At last

In another move to be filed under the "at last" category, Apple has finally updated the UK version of their website with the design previously given to their US site after the Ketnote Presentation at WWDC '07.



I've been getting very agitated waiting for them to get around to this (Because let's face it, the new design is gorgeous) and so I'm delighted they finally did it.

I've looked into buying one of the new keyboards. They're at the price I expected, but the Apple Online Store makes no mention of PC compatibility, which it does with the Mighty Mouse.

I'm slightly concerned. I want that keyboard for my desktop. A lot. But it (My desktop) is a PC.

I'm gonna have to do some more research.

Jens Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its logical that the keyboard doesn't work on a pc.. Its got different keys!

Paul Douglas said...

Well, that's only partially true. The only different keys are only nominally different, and only one is important. Further, previous Apple keyboards have worked with PCs