Giant Bomb

06 May 2008

Have a crazy dream

If you're me, then you're writing this blog posting. And if that's the case, you have many ideas for the future, big plans. Cos your a visionary. Insane, yes. But as a result, a visionary. You've got innumerable plans, dozens of ideas.

The least of which is a crowd-sourced games magazine. But there are bigger ideas which springboard off of that one. There are ideas for years in the future. Entertainment. It's all about the entertainment.

See, for me, creativity and grand vision is just a way of life. It's how I roll.

Talk shows on the internet. Books. Businesses merging. Empires spanning so many media. Theme parks. Music. All that jazz.

At the end of the day, it's like being a kid way past when most people stop. But it's about carrying the conviction with me to make my dreams happen. Not just for me though. Almost all of them are for everyone.

But even I can't believe my latest one.

Freesat just launched.

And now...I kinda want a TV channel.

And I think I could make it work too. That, combined with the fact I sorely intend to launch one some day - and not decades from now either - is the scary part.

Have a crazy dream and watch as crazy things happen.

We now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.

Don't cry for me,
Jens

No comments: